The Green Economy Fund is guided by an Advisory Board. Members were selected in close consultation with local workforce development experts, labor unions, community-based organizations, and environmental justice leaders.
- Anthony Rogers-Wright, Environmental Justice Director, New York Lawyers for Public Interest
- Jose Almanzar, Co-Chair of the Environmental Justice Committee for the Environmental & Energy Law Section of the NYS Bar Association
- Keith Kinch, Co-founder, Blocpower
- Garry Douglas, President, North Country Chamber of Commerce:
- Bob Din , Community Activist in Queens, formerly at Urban Upbound
- Dan Cullen, Director of Field Services, Workforce Development Institute (WDI)
- Jeff Vockrodt, Executive Director, Climate Infrastructure Pension Project
- Lourdes Zapata, President and CEO, South Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation
- Benita Law-Diao, Environmental Justice Advocate
- Tarik Greene, OWDS CEO and Founder, The Re-entry Institute of America Inc.