Here is how we handle information about your visit to our Web site:Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse/search through the Web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit;
- The search term(s) used in our search engine; and
- If you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an e-mail to us, by registering online for a Company or project event, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our Web site, we use that information to respond to your message, to fulfill your order/request, and to help us provide you with information.
If you register for an online account to access members-only materials, your contact information and selected topics of interest will be used to help us communicate with you and develop content suited to your interests.
If you choose to register online for a Company or project event, the company reserves the right to use your contact information to communicate relevant information.
The Company does not disclose, share, release, publish, disseminate, rent, or sell any personally identifiable information to any third parties.